Not all homes are created equal. What sets us apart is our attention to every detail. It's reported that over 70% of all preliminary real estate inquiries are made via the Internet. At Dot Real Estate we embrace the use of both technological and traditional forms of marketing to insure the highest level of service and results.The Marketing Process is as follows:
Step 1: Pre-lisitng Preparation
Step 2: Marketing
- Property Inspection - Before we list your home for sale, we will inspect and identify all repairs and improvements needed in order to maximize the homes value.
- Staging - When needed, we have home staging professionals design and create the perfect vignette highlighting the attributes of your home.
- Establishing Goals - We listen and work with the homeowner to define their specific goals and expectations; then set out to not only accomplish them but to surpass them.
- Listing Price - Establishing the right listing price is crucial to the success of the sale. We use the most advance CMA tools to establish "the right" pricing strategy.
Step 3: Tech
- Digital photography - professional quality digital photos are taken to be used for all marketing platforms.
- Full-color property brochures - Professionally designed brochures will be created for both print and virtual media.
- Your property will also be marketed in the Multiple Listing Service, Craigslist, Trulia, Realtor.com, email Flyers and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Step 4: Media Advertising
- IDX - The Internet Data Exchange is an electronic list of Homes for Sale sent out to the world wide web. Your property will be listed with full IDX access.
- Our Website - http://www.dot-re.com will feature your property.
- Email Updates - The Dot Real Estate website also features an automated MLS search for clients who are seeking properties. They create their very own search criteria and receive emails daily of new listings that match the criteria.
Step 5: Showing Your Home
- San Francisco Chronicle Sunday Open Homes Section
- Flyer Delivery Service
- Email Marketing to Real Estate Professionals and Buyers
- Color Sales Abstracts
- Agent Open House – We will host weekly Broker's tours until your home is sold.
- Public Open House – We will host weekly Sunday Open House tours until your home is sold.
- Marketing Kits – All marketing materials i.e., flyers, brochure, media kits will be available to prospective buyers and their agents.